J33P Guy Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's War (of the Walkers) 5 star's.

Go down

It's War (of the Walkers) 5 star's. Empty It's War (of the Walkers) 5 star's.

Post by Chew-Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:51 pm

War of the Walker's

A mod for 7 Day's to Die.

War of the Walkers is a mod for 7 Day's to Die, which is a game that's been in 'Alpha early release' for a number of years and many are asking if it will ever leave Alpha. I have played 7 Day's to Die for quite a while and thoroughly enjoyed it in it's vanilla form. However; following a mishap with a Windows update I lost all my game data - and a lot of other stuff too - but we won't be going into that.

So I found myself having to start again from scratch and things were going just a little too smoothly, I knew the map very well, was experienced in dealing with the zombies, and knew what to craft and where to invest my skill points. I quickly got bored with rehashing what I'd already done in a game that I'd rate with at least  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven and the more basic graphics of the game is the only thing keeping it from getting the elusive 5th star. I tried PGM maps, seeking seeds from the Official Forums and a few randoms of my own too, and that was fun for a while as it added at least a new element of exploring back into the game, but it just wasn't enough so I started exploring other options.

On the forums I found the 7D2D Mod Launcher and installed it. It's not the best and most intuitive tool I've ever found but it does what it needs too. NOT all mods that are available for 7D2D are found in the launcher, and many won't work with the launcher, but it will give you access to most of the more popular mods.

I eventually settled on the "War of the Walkers stable u52 Bigger packs" mod. WotW is one of the most popular mods for 7D2D there is, and there are many Tubers posting play-through's on a daily basis so there's plenty of content that will help you understand the new skill tree and classes system. Oh boy am I glad I installed this one  Twisted Evil

Graphics - Well it is 7D2D so there's nothing to write home about with these, they are functional  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Game play - 7D2D is an immersive game with great game play and WotW just adds to this by the bucket load  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Learning curve - Even as an experienced 7D2D player the WotW mod takes some learning, the skill system has many items that are 'class' dependant, and the zombies behave differently too  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Originality - 7D2D is not an original concept by far, it's part of an ever growing genre of horde survival games. However; the approach to the game play from WotW does make it feel different and fresh  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Addict-ability - 7D2D is an addictive game in it's vanilla form and the WotW mod simply adds to this. It will draw you in, there's so much happening, so much to think about and do!  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Overall - This is a fun and refreshing 'remodelling' of the 7D2D game which I am sure I will continue to greatly enjoy for a long time to come and Yes I would recommend this mod to 'experienced' 7D2D players.  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Chew-Admin
Chew-Admin
Admin
Admin

https://j33pguygaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum