J33P Guy Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They call me Chew

Go down

They call me Chew Empty They call me Chew

Post by Chew-Admin Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:44 am

Hi all; I'm CH3W0N1T, an English gamer of a 'certain' age - meaning late 40's - that enjoy's many games. When I first got into gaming and built my first PC to play on people were asking "Why do you need a 40 MB hard drive" because many PC's were still being sold WITHOUT a hard drive at all and those that had them were considered 'Hi end' with a 5 or 10 MB hard drive  Exclamation. Yes that was a looonnnngggg time ago, possibly before many of you was even a twinkle in your mothers eye  affraid

This old man has seen a few games come and go over the decades, many famous games were ruined by silly 'hacks', mainly because devs couldn't imagine that the modding community had anything to offer legitimate gaming; Oh boy was they ever so wrong. Or by mad salty personages with unreal vendettas or alternative motives. That's something I see no place for in my gaming. Personally I get enough salt on my chips and don't want any on my pixels.

These days I play a lot of Ark, LiF:MMO, 7DtD, and a little Borderlands 2.

I am also a community admin for us here at J33P Guy Gaming and my 'door' is always open if there is anything you want to know, or you need help, or even if you'd just like to chat, PM me here or seek me out in our Discord channel.
Chew-Admin
Chew-Admin
Admin
Admin

https://j33pguygaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down